[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:09:17 CET 2009

Dear Marco,

It is always possible to do things better, but given many choices, one has
to choose ...

given a 300% increase in blogreaders in nine months, a top 0.2% twitter
retweet rate in 6 months, and nearing 10 million pageviews on the wiki, we
must be doing something right

could we do better, certainly, with help and assistance, but with only
critique?, unlikely ..

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: