[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 00:12:27 CET 2009

I see it more as an ecology from very short to short to medium to long to
essays to books ...

the key is to make them work together, and to use the short to point to the
longer and more thoughtful .. my twitter ponts to the blog points to the
resources behind it for further reading and thinking ...

but twitters that only lead to other tweets ... I think it can only produce
twits ...

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: