[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:34:25 CET 2009

>My own view is that Twitter would best replace this list.

this puzzels me, I use twitter and like it, but how can it's tit for tat
replace reasoned discussion that takes more than 140 characters . it would
work for your pointers, but not for anything else ... and twitter is
referential mostly, if there is nothing to point to, it quickly descends in
babble ..

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: