[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:33:09 CET 2009

Hi Miche and Marco,

We have 123 members.  We had 93 when I started, I think.  Haven't noted a
lot leave, but some do.  Hard being prolific and popular.  I'm more than
happy to include other admins but Kevin does 70% of the base admin and try,
with Michel, to keep the content flowing.  I've been told by a few that
there is too much.  Others send me notes appreciative of the links and
timely coverage of diverse but interesting stuff.  Hard to please all.

Always open to suggestions, changes or replacement.  We mean well...I think
it has been a little over a year Kevin and I have been at this...if someone
else wants a turn trying to do the dance, I'm happy to be more a lurker.

The duties, in my opinion, entail being willing to say things...responding
when you aren't sure, and ruthless willingness to kindly remind people to be
essentially courteous...which takes an element of hubris and
self-righteousness at once.  Other than that, pretty easy.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham