[p2p-research] Thanks for: Suggestions wanted for education to p2p practices and attitude

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Nov 26 17:00:16 CET 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 07:48:25 AM +0100, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> here's a question: if you were preparing a proposal for education in
> the 6-12 years age range, what would you write in it in order to
> educate the children to a p2p-like attitude and practice with respect
> to nutrition, (self) healthcare, protection of the environment?
> Context: I am preparing a talk which should also touch the theme
> above, and hopefully there will also be space for examples from other
> parts of the world. Right after the event the talk will be published
> with a CC license at http://mfioretti.com .

Sorry, I realized just today that I had forgotten to update the list
about this. Eventually, I was asked to talk about a slightly different
topic, so I had no occasion to use the very interesting suggestions
and experiences shared here in response to my request.

However, I will surely use them in the future, so thanks again to
everybody who answered both here and off list.

In any case, here is a page where you can read why I was looking for
such information, where I went and what came out of it:

http://mfioretti.com/kathmandu-quality-education-digital-world

My own talk is downloadable from that page, but the linked articles
could be interesting too, since "new ways to quality education" is a
recurring theme of this list.

Ciao and thanks,
		Marco F.