[p2p-research] Where the P2P jobs are...

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:35:12 CET 2009

I was just playing around in Indeed.com which is a US job search site.

I entered P2P (which often comes up in accounting terms as "procure to pay"
or some such) "open source" etc.

Nearly all of the jobs listed were in Boston or San Franciso/SV in the US.
Where are other physical centers where people would find "vibrant" P2P
communities?

If Paul Krugman's Nobel Prize winning work is at all useful, we should
expect P2P to arise where it is most getting traction.

Andrew claims Portland, Oregon...a great town and a progressive one...is
that on the list?  Where else?

Ryan

--
Ryan