[p2p-research] Fwd: System Malfunction (A DIY Manual)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:12:50 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Timothy Barker <dr.timothybarker at googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Subject: System Malfunction (A DIY Manual)
To: dr.timothybarker at gmail.com

Hello,

So sorry if this does not interest you in the slightest but I just
published my latest book, System Malfunction, over on Lulu. Available
for download at:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=3610596

Its about using a Systems Thinking approach to looking at a few issues
in the world today. It delineates a method rather than tries to be too
prescriptive, the idea being you can then Do It Yourself!

Its been a few years in the making and there may well be a couple of
follow-up books already. Its on Lulu as no publisher seemed to want to
know. Its either not commercial or "doesn't fit on the shelf"! Go
figure.

Enjoy and apologies again for filling up your in-box.

Best regards,

Tim

P.S. Its not free as I need the cash and has DRM to protect my prize
asset! I should apologise for this perhaps but it has seriously been a
**very** painful process...blah blah :-)

--
DIYNGO Founder/Director
UNU-IAS Alumni

--