[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:01:12 CET 2009

your last paragraph is a good analysis Paul, indeed U.S. unions (but not
only them, though it is less grave in Europe), have become corporatist
entities, only dealign with their 'own' workers, and so inevitably,
competing with each other and losing sight of any larger whole

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: