[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:57:44 CET 2009

and were this pensions so exagerrated ... I've read articles that show how
private corporations have raided pension funds for speculative investements,
leaving workers high and dry ...

in general, labor incomes have been stagnant for the last 30 years, only
compensated by the entry of females in the workforce, and productivity has
risen, so blaming workers for the current crises, (while all the evidence
points to the fiancial system, and the credit strategies that compensated
for income stagnation), seems really strange to me,

it resembles the theories of the us right, that the blacks are to blame for
the subprime crisis ...

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: