[p2p-research] P2PU - Peer2PeerUniversity

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:44:32 CET 2009

Thank you for sharing Franz,

I have the feeling it might be interesting to see what projects might relate
to such kind of approach,
but perhaps do not define themselves as p2p university.

When googling p2p foundation on the topic, I find :

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/peer-2-peer-university/2009/01/18

http://www.google.com/search?hl=nl&q=http%3A%2F%2Fp2pfoundation.net+university+&btnG=Zoeken&lr=&aq=f&oq=

By the way, I would also like to suggest " Traveling School of Life ":

http://tsolife.org

*" The Travelling School of Life is a global education network connecting
people who want to share their knowledge and resources. You yourself decide
which subjects, at which time, in which place, with which people, using
which methods and for which reason you want to learn with and from each
other.*

*Our website is currently being rebuilt. So you can currently choose between
*

   - *The old wiki, somewhat outdated<http://wiki.tsolife.org/Category:English>
   *
   - *The new website, still under