[p2p-research] A Local Currency Pilgrimage to Worgl

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Nov 22 16:57:02 CET 2009

On Sun, November 22, 2009 4:35 pm, Ryan wrote:
>   Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader

Just a note FYI: none of the stuff you and others post here via Google
Reader is immediately readable (*) with several email clients. Including
the one I'm using now, which _does_ support HTML mail. If you just posted
the plain title of the article and its URL it would be much faster for
everybody to reach the original article, whatever software they are using.

                     Marco

(*) by this I mean that what we get is text without viewable URLs or
clickable links, unless we separately open an attachment.
--
Ninux Day: here's why you too may need your "neighborhood Internet"
http://stop.zona-m.net/active-citizens/ninux-day-heres-why-you-too-may-need-your-neighborhood-internet