[p2p-research] A Local Currency Pilgrimage to Wörgl

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:35:33 CET 2009

  Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: A Local Currency Pilgrimage to
Wörgl via Transition Culture by Rob on 11/22/09
Well not quite, but en route to a gathering of Ashoka Fellows in
Austria where I’ll be for the next couple of days, I by chance found
myself in the Austrian town of Wörgl, famed for its alternative
currency experiment in the 1930s. In order to mark the deep influence
of what happened there, and [...]
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Transition Culture using Google Reader
favorite sites