[p2p-research] Eight Ways In-Vitro Meat will Change Our Lives

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:36:04 CET 2009

  Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: Eight Ways In-Vitro Meat will
Change Our Lives via Articles RSS Feed | h+ Magazine by on 11/17/09

Hank Hyena
View the Digital Edition | Sign Up

"Future Flesh" is squatting on your plate. Are you nervous? Stab it
with a fork. Sniff it. Bite! Chew, swallow. Congratulations!
Resources:
Will Lab Grown Meat Save the Planet?, Slate
http://www.slate.com/id/2191705/

Fake Meat, Wired UK
http://www.wired.co.uk/wired-magazine/archive/2009/08/features/fake-meat-burgers-grown-in-beakers.aspx

The world’s addiction to meat and how to grow ground beef in a test
tube, Seed
http://seedmagazine.com/content/article/why_in-vitro_meat_is_good_for_you/

Lab-Grown Steaks Near the Menu, New Sicentist
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3208-labgrown-steaks-nearing-the-menu.html

Fight Climate Change with Soy Burgers, "In-Vitro Meat, Greenbang
http://www.greenbang.com/report-fight-climate-change-with-soy-burgers-in-vitro-meat_12300.html

I'll Have My Burger Petri-Dish Bred, with Extra Omega-3, Discover
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/oct/22-i.ll-have-my-burger-petri-dish-bred

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Articles RSS Feed | h+ Magazine using Google Reader
favorite sites