[p2p-research] P2P Carbon trading - stage one

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:49:32 CET 2009

Hi Robin,

I would welcome comments from different perspectives, we still need to be
educated on the issue here I think, so December is fine if you have time
then.

I'm copying James Quilligan, about your interpretation that his commons
poster follows a neoliberal agenda. I'm surmising he will strongly dispute
that,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: