[p2p-research] Fwd: November Issue of OSBR on Value Co-creation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:54:52 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dru Lavigne <dru at osbr.ca>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:39 AM
Subject: November Issue of OSBR
To: Dru Lavigne <dru at osbr.ca>

Readers:

The November issue of the OSBR is now available in PDF and HTML formats at
http://www.osbr.ca. The editorial theme this month is Value Co-creation and
the authors include:

Kim op den Kamp from the Technical University Eindhoven provides insights
from her research into three main business model elements of co-creation
communities: the value proposition, the value network, and the revenue
model.

Stephen Allen, Tony Bailetti, and Stoyan Tanev present their research on
the key components of value co-creation between firms and end customers
based on the application of web search and Principal Component Analysis
techniques.

Aron Darmody, a Doctoral Candidate at the Schulich School of Business,
demonstrates how granting consumers freedom through co-creation has become
the most effective mode of production for contemporary marketers.

Tore Kristensen, a Professor at Copenhagen Business School, explores the
nature of personal transformations and their co-creation aspects.

Anna Kirah, Vice President of CPH Design, shares experience driven insights
on how co-creation can help business in an age of uncertainty.

As always, we encourage readers to share articles of interest with their
colleagues, and to provide their comments either online or directly to the
authors. We hope you enjoy this issue of the OSBR.

The editorial theme for the upcoming December issue of the OSBR continues
with Value Co-creation and the guest editor will be Stoyan Tanev from the
University of Southern Denmark. Submissions are due by November 20--contact
the Editor if you are interested in a submission.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Dru Lavigne, Editor
Open Source Business Resource
http://www.osbr.ca
Open Source Business Resource