[p2p-research] "Respect Creativity" school campaign doesn't say all about copyright

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Nov 18 09:43:35 CET 2009

Greetings,

here you can find some info about a campaign launched by the Italian
branch of the European Music Copyright Alliance in order to teach kids
in school how wonderful copyright is, but, as far as I can see,
forgetting to mention that it can be used in many ways besides "all
right reserved":

http://stop.zona-m.net/education/respect-creativity-project-emca-italia-do-they-tell-whole-story

I am posting this here because, after months without answers from EMCA
Italia, I am trying to find out as many details as possible (it may be
a new article) about similar campaigns in other countries and how
"incomplete" they are. Thank you in advance for any feedback and for
forwarding this request wherever you think it appropriate.

Regards,
	Marco Fioretti
--
Software certificates that reward children helping other people:
http://stop.zona-m.net/education/ingots-software-certification-rewards-children-helping-other-people