[p2p-research] P2P Carbon trading - stage one

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:51:30 CET 2009

Dear Matthew,

I'm not an expert on this issue, though I am myself quite doubtful of such
market approaches to the issue.

I'm copying to our mailing list subscribers, who may have more to say.

Don't hesitate to post an item at our Ning forum, see sigfile below,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: