[p2p-research] Building Alliances (state and commons)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 16:24:35 CET 2009

Hi Kevin,

thanks for post-dating the review for the 18th,

yes, I realize there would be some duplication but here I'm thinking more of
an encyclopedic overview and how the different theories slightly differ from
each other?

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: