[p2p-research] help please - open source hardware bottlenecks

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:00:34 CET 2009

can the partner not being perceived as a network of small enterpreneurs,
with low capital requirements, like individual garages, or is that a naive
view? Convince one enterpreneur, and when he is successfull, the network
will grow?

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: