[p2p-research] Building Alliances (state and commons)

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:25:59 CET 2009

> I think it would be useful, if you have the time, to turn your last
> paragraph into a blog article (and for your stateless center), i.e. a useful
> overview of the different hypothesis that posit a crisis for verticality,

You mean the stuff about Rushkoff and your crisis of realization?  I
could do that.  I think it would probably mostly duplicate what I've
already written for P2P on the crisis of value and the decay of the
cultural pseudomorph.

In the meantime, I finished my review of John Curl's book on the
history of cooperatives.  When would be a good time to schedule it for
the blog?

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism