[p2p-research] is the mind a computer

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:01:33 CET 2009

I've just become to read it because skimming proved useful.  I'm also
looking at his web and blog...both informative.  He certainly doesn't much
cite mainstream AI people much...almost like this is the rise of a new
thread.  There must be a story behind where these guys have come
from...these things usually don't materialize out of the blue.

Ryan

--
Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com