[p2p-research] typology of agri-food cooperation

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:12:43 CET 2009

Michel,

I think that what I will need to do is figure out how to work these
blogging requests into work that we are already doing as "forward
foundation". So, this means that it could take me longer, but that I
could figure out some way to create a report per roughly 2 weeks that
is usable both as P2P found blog post, plus research work for forward
found for research topic areas. Let me discuss with Paul and Rick.
This way, we can make the work that we are already doing work with P2P
found, and take advantage of the great materials/issues you are always
scanning and queuing. This could create an environmental scanning
analysis usable by both p2p found and forward found. We'd blog in p2p
found blog, then aggregate at forward found site (and probably also in
a forward found online open repostory/archive)

What do you think about that?

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Sam,
>
> see
> http://hyperlocavore.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/how-to-start-a-produce-exchange-in-your-neighborhood/
>
> I wonder if you would be game for some kind of summary typology of different
> options available for people are working together in the production and
> consumption of food? (covering things like produce exchange, yardsharing,
> etc..)
>
> Michel
>

> --
> Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: