[p2p-research] Sapolsky's outstanding Stanford lecture on "The Uniqueness of Humans"

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:29:32 CET 2009

The uniqueness of humans...

Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: Sapolsky's outstanding Stanford
lecture on "The Uniqueness of Humans" via Boing Boing by Cory Doctorow
on 11/10/09

Stanford primatologist and anthropologist Robert Sapolsky scores big
with this grad lecture on "The Uniqueness of Humans," a humbling,
inspiring and sweet 30 minutes on what it is about humans that makes us
unique from our animal cousins, and how many of the seemingly unique
features of humanity can be found elsewhere.
Sapolsky make me want to go back to school, enrolling in the Stanford
anthropology program, just so I can take his classes.
Class Day Lecture 2009: The Uniqueness of Humans (Thanks, Avi!)
Previously:
- Sapolsky on primate sexuality part two: required viewing for the ...
- Stanford's Sapolsky on primate sexuality: funny, fascinating ...
- Stanford's Sapolsky and National Geo produce a documentary on ...
- Mind-opening lectures on the physiology of stress - Boing Boing

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Boing Boing using Google Reader
favorite sites