[p2p-research] social programming cooperation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:26:29 CET 2009

Dear Sam1 (sam2 in cc):

could you give more details about this:

- other examples, we building up alternatives for healthinsurance,
food-supply, and ways for legal squatting and new concepts of finances and
local money, to ensure basic infrastructure for your life.

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: