[p2p-research] social programming cooperation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:10:34 CET 2009

Dear Sam,

I copy the description of your software coop for social change, to the
people behind flows and openkollab, which are philsophically similar, and to
the p2p list,

I need more time to respond to your questions about the event and the
foundation,

If you want me to describe your initiative in the p2p blog, do let me know,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: