[p2p-research] Building Alliances (state and commons)

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:05:00 CET 2009

Sorry to reply to myself...but I have been watching if Twitter is a case of
corporate org mutualizing.  Many talk about small organizations taking over
the Twitter API for their own ends...effectively freezing its possibilities
to a co-op rather than corporate goal planning process.

Ryan

--
Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com