[p2p-research] a short message on our list culture and authority arguments

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:01:44 CET 2009

the problem is that the kind of netiquette you propose, seems like a high
treshold affair, and for busy people, it is discouraging ...

but I think that what you are doing is entirely appropriate, i.e. ignoring
messages based on their formal characteristics and confusion,

I do it all the time for other  lists, only this list do I feel obligated to
go through everything <g>

we'll see what others think,

but if it is the way to go, then I think the moderators should gradually
institute some simple rules, so that collective learning can take place, and
we can improve gradually

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: