[p2p-research] Proposals - P2P Foundation Newsletter / Podcast / P2P TV

Tomas Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Mon Nov 9 11:59:43 CET 2009

> With regards P2P TV
> What about doing video interviews with P2P advocates via Skype.
> for video and audio podcasts?
>
> Im not sure how manageable these proposals are at the moment?
> But maybe this might be something to work towards for the research
> centre in Chiang Mai.
>
> Any tech ideas on how these could be managed through the community?
>
> Best
>
> Kevin F

I think short, sharp videos with people talking about their ideas and
discussing current issues is a great way to communicate the ongoing
ideas that the p2p foundation looks at.  Re-posing the videos on
youtube, blip.tv, vimeo etc also means the ideas get to spread more...

Thanks

--
Tomas

Tomas Rawlings
Development Director, FluffyLogic Development Ltd.
web: www.fluffylogic.net
tel: 0117 9442233
-
Also see:
blog on film & interweb: www.plugincinema.com
blog on p2p, media ecology & evolution: blog.catbot.org
tweet: www.twitter.com/arclightfire