[p2p-research] Clear Village Workshop

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Mon Nov 9 11:57:22 CET 2009

Friends,

I slowly want to point you to the event that happened last week in
barcelona, the Clear Villages Lab.

It was all worth going there, and it seems Thomas Ugo Ermacora is one of
the big enablers of our village future. He collected and selected a
wonderful crowd of architects, sustainability experts and planners of all
kind, and it feels that they have not only a different focus (Village,
rural, periurban) from the mainstream (City, Center, Size), but also a
different approach. They seem to be willing to be at the forefront of
participatory planning. Lets get our best planning minds involved.

see my two blog posts there:

http://clearvillage.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-village-as-a-planetary

(general)

http://clearvillage.ning.com/profiles/blogs/coming-back-from-barcelona