[p2p-research] Ubiquitous information technology fields

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:38:38 CET 2009

A lot of people might say they have no interest...complex issues are
delegated.  If you could delegate complex issues to a bot, then others would
have to accept the bot in their networks.

Couldn't we be represented in a participatory democracy by a bot of
sufficient intellect to appreciate our desires?  If that's the case, isn't
the whole idea of participatory already sort of obsolete?

Ryan

--
Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com