[p2p-research] is the mind a computer

J. Andrew Rogers reality.miner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:36:01 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> A little furthermore...
>
> Richard Lewontin's "Triple helix: gene, organism, and environment"
> explains why all living things are far more than machines/mechanisms.
> No machine can match what is explained in triple helix.

I have no idea what your definition of machine is, but I'm using the
technically rigorous version. Everything we can conceive of is
literally a machine.  I suspect it would be a waste of time even
providing the references (if you cared, you could have done two
minutes of googling to invalidate your assertion).

This game of Humpty Dumpty is not the path to productivity.

--
J. Andrew Rogers
realityminer.blogspot.com