[p2p-research] Proposals - P2P Foundation Newsletter / Podcast / P2P TV

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:56:57 CET 2009

Kevin,

I don't really see the point of reblogging in the blog, as feed readers are
pretty simple to monitor if you do it regularly ...

people also get them via twitter etc...

I'd personally be more happy with someone who would take one hour per week
to summarize p2p research list discussions for the blog, or someone who
tries to give soul to our Ning forum ..

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: