[p2p-research] is the mind a computer

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:16:49 CET 2009

A little furthermore...

Richard Lewontin's "Triple helix: gene, organism, and environment"
explains why all living things are far more than machines/mechanisms.
No machine can match what is explained in triple helix.

When and if machines *do* come to this point, we'll need to come up
with a new name for them. They will no longer be "machines and
computers". This is not religion. it's complex adaptive systems.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451