[p2p-research] Building Alliances (action research)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:13:53 CET 2009

yes, action research is indeed one of the new inquiry modes which transcend
reductionism and include human subjectivity/intentionality

reductionist science reduces everything to an 'it', be it thing or system,
and the more you move away from pure matter, the more problematic that
approach becomes

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: