[p2p-research] big does not necessarily innovate: the current VC model is broken

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sat Nov 7 17:47:39 CET 2009

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> (To Ryan) I can't understand your position, as you
> always seem to want to steer the debate in that sense, seeing it as a
> negative, but at the same time espouse the radical mutualist views of Kevin
> Carson as the ones you find the most in tune.
>
> It's a big contradiction and mystery to me,

I read Ryan's comments about Kevin Carson's work differently, which helps
explain the apparent contradiction you point to . Ryan is not saying he
agrees with Kevin's work so much as he respects the consistency of it. One
can respect the intellectual integrity of a body of work, but fundamentally
disagree.

--Paul Fernhout
http://www.pdfernhout.net/