[p2p-research] Building Alliances

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:32:43 CET 2009

Paul,

Very few people who benefit from taxes ever see them as immoral.  Those who
pay them...another story.  In the end, it is a theory of
compulsion...coercion.  As such, it cannot be reconciled with a strong P2P
mentality in my opinion.  I think Kevin Carson has accurately recognized
that one cannot be for a strong state and P2P.

Ryan