[p2p-research] Streamin' eCorolla publication tomorrow from the Helsinki Electric Motor Show

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:00:31 CET 2009

Too late for us Jiri, I was on the road so I couldn't announce it in time,

here is a proposed model of a 'industrial revolution 2.0", so well
represented by your project, at

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/open-design-communities-entrepreneurial-coalitions-and-the-partner-state/2009/09/04

based on our research on open infrastructures,
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/open-everything-mindmap-and-visualization/2009/09/08

Our first Manchester workshop on this topic went very well (see
http://www.slideshare.net/event/media-ecologies), and next year, we hope to
invite you as well (I cc'ed the organizer with the suggestion)

Based on demand by the participants, we launched a more permanent structure,
a P2P Research Group, which will work around research clusters:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=322508360006

As you see, lots of things are cooking, and I will present this on November
23 at TEDx Brussels at the European Parliament in Brussels,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: