[p2p-research] P2PTV

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:08:34 CET 2009

Dear All,

May I introduce my doctoral student Voula Kalogeras who is just began this
year her research on internet tv, with a focus on p2ptv. Please Michel add
Voula on this list, and if any of you guys have any advice for Voula, please
collaborate and share with her. She is currently reviewing the literature
and the issues and narrowing down. I am sure any help would be much
appreciated and her participation in this network will be very good for her
research.

Many thanks
Athina

--
Dr Athina Karatzogianni
Lecturer in Media, Culture and Society

Check out Athina's work
http://browse.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ath=A+Karatzogianni

Check Virtual Communication Collaboration and Conflict (Virt3C) Conference
Call
http://virt3c.wordpress.com/