[p2p-research] Building Alliances

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:32:04 CET 2009

HI Kevin,

I absolutely agree that you have the right intuition here, and that this is
a very fruitful way to argue for partner state models regarding 'free
cultural spaces'.

Perhaps phoebe has encountered such arguments in her labour research?

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: