[p2p-research] The psychopath as peer? (redirecting to other thread)

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Nov 4 14:00:51 CET 2009

See also the other thread I started here:
"[p2p-research] P2P platforms for wide ranging discussions beyond email?
(was Re: The psychopath as peer?)"
http://listcultures.org/pipermail/p2presearch_listcultures.org/2009-November/005520.html

Stan was not saying I should put stuff on the P2P blog' as I read it; he was
suggesting I have a separate personal blog. And that is not the first time
someone has made that suggestion; there's certainly a lot of truth to what
Sam points out, as I write in the above linked post. But in general, as I
say there, I think we need even better P2P communications tools than what we
have. So, that is a way to take his point "meta" in a topical way. :-)

--Paul Fernhout
Two sort of blogs, where I sometimes take occasional posts here and
elsewhere and rework them: :-)
http://www.pdfernhout.net/
http://www.beyondajoblessrecovery.org/