[p2p-research] YouTube - Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Nov 4 01:29:43 CET 2009

From:
   "YouTube - Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan,
Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)"
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk
"""
We Are All Connected" was made from sampling Carl Sagan's Cosmos, The
History Channel's Universe series, Richard Feynman's 1983 interviews, Neil
deGrasse Tyson's cosmic sermon, and Bill Nye's Eyes of Nye Series, plus
added visuals from The Elegant Universe (NOVA), Stephen Hawking's Universe,
Cosmos, the Powers of 10, and more. It is a tribute to great minds of
science, intended to spread scientific knowledge and philosophy through the
medium of music. Check out "A Glorious Dawn" by Carl Sagan, another Symphony
of Science project! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
"""

Mentioned here:
http://digg.com/general_sciences/Symphony_of_Science_We_Are_All_Connected

What's interesting about this from a p2p perspective, beyond some of the
content and even the title, is that it is a mashup that otherwise might be
prevented by overly restrictive copyright law.
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashup_%28digital%29

--Paul Fernhout
http://www.pdfernhout.net/
http://www.beyondajoblessrecovery.org/