[p2p-research] organic architecture and post-scarcity

Edward Miller embraceunity at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:20:17 CET 2009

For those who have never seen the Fab Tree Hab here is the link
http://www.archinode.com/bienal.html

I was thinking that it might be possible to use that sort of architecture
for skyscrapers, and this would make it possible to use non-market signals
to grow new habitats for people as needed, without as much concern for the
fixity of land and reduce the urgency for seasteads or space colonies, which
are even less practical.