[p2p-research] Pirate Party program

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 08:09:17 CET 2009

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for the invitation to contribute.

The Pirate Party surged in support after having an attack on information
freedom. Here's an activist stub to ensure that freedom using distributed
methods by means of 'Universal Grid Computing'. It will replace the
proprietary blockages and dissolve by alternative means
the artificial scarcity of information storage, processing, and transmission
at no charge.    http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Universal_Grid_Computing

Vision is very important. Without paths, partnerships are aesthetic rather
than productive. The essay 'Free Markets and Free Use Commons' can provide
the initial grounding for anyone, including the Pirate Party as a
facilitator. http://p2pfoundation.net/Free_Markets_and_Free_Use_Commons

There is yet a central point of access to all the world's manufacturing
diversity. The Pirate Party can help nurture alternative currencies to fund
hackerspace and other work group activity to meet universal well being
addressed by the Holistic Problem of Manufacturing.
http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Holistic_Problem_of_Manufacturing

I look forward to hearing of the developments worth developing as they arise
to be nurtured from this curious little development. :)

<http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Holistic_Problem_of_Manufacturing>Nathan