[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:20:16 CEST 2009

I agree fully with what Michel is saying.  For example, we in the Cayman
Islands are starting to look at "production points" that various healthy
activities earn a person toward purchasing medical care.  Buy goods that are
healthy at the supermarket, earn points.  Go to the gym...earn points.
Document that you attended a beach walk...earn points.

It is money so far as I am concerned.  But it isn't going to replace
anything.

My point is that token experiments can be very minimal to test various
social features.

Ryan