[p2p-research] Life after capitalism (was: Re: labour, capital and p2p)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:28:34 CEST 2009

Hi Alex,

I like your approach, this is exactly the kind of thing we would need ...

The main thing is this: we need an organization that is not devoted to
profit-maximisation of selling bicyles at any price and without caring for
externalities, but one that cares for the use value of bicycles and uses the
market and any other mechanism to make this sustainable. Each loop we can
realize for each such project, creates a new 'post-capitalist' economic
logic ...

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com