[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:01:10 CEST 2009

By what authority will you create and remove traits of money?  Through the
state?  How will this occur?  Do you see people democratically choosing to
destroy the prospect of wealth formation, holding financial assets, etc?
This is larger as a portion of global wealth (by far) than physical
production.  Massively so.  We've had almost 6 centuries of financial
engineering since the earliest serious banking operations.  Will all this
human effort be simply destroyed?  To whose benefit?  By what proof?

I agree to the trial so long as everyone who is an advocate goes and lives
in the first place that tries it.

Ryan