[p2p-research] Fwd: Centre for Internet and Society--Call for project information (Digital Natives)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 06:10:47 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <paola.dimaio at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Subject: Centre for Internet and Society--Call for project information
(Digital Natives)
To: woict <WOICT at googlegroups.com>, opensourceasia at googlegroups.com,
opensourcethailand at googlegroups.com

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanchia de Souza <sanchia at cis-india.org>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM
(Digital Natives)

Dear All,

The Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore, is conducting a review
of Youth Technology, political participation and Social Change. The
review includes existing scholarship, case-studies, projects and
movements in different parts of the world, but especially in the global
south, with a special emphasis on Digital Natives. We are looking for
projects, initiatives or movements that are in the field of technology
(internet, cell-phones, etc.) and focussed on one or many of the
following areas:

1. Youth and political participation

2. Youth and social transformation

3. Youth and livelihood

4. Youth and cultural production/consumption.

If you could please send us links to people or projects in your region
that you think might fit our review and help us in consolidating a
comprehensive list of areas to support, engage with and collaborate
with, it would be of the greatest help.

Warmly

Sunil Abraham, Director--Advocacy
Nishant Shah, Director--Research
Center for Internet and Society, Bangalore
www.cis-india.org

sanchia at cis-india.org

--
Sanchia de Souza, Publications Manager, Centre for Internet and Society, on
behalf of Sunil Abraham/Nishant Shah

--
Paola Di Maio
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection
"Web, Online Information, Collaboration and Knowledge Thailand" group.
WOICT+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com <WOICT%2Bunsubscribe at googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/WOICT?hl=en

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation: