[p2p-research] Life after capitalism (was: Re: labour, capital and p2p)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:12:17 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

I'm intrigued by your notion of the closing and then the re-opening of the
commons as critical for overcoming capitalism.

I had never specifically thought about it that way, and I find it a powerful
concept and idea.

I wonder if you could not write a blog entry about it, for publication in
our p2p blog?

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com