[p2p-research] Fwd: [imindi] Beta invitation for Imindi

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:07:16 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <notifier at imindi.com>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:05 AM
Subject: [imindi] Beta invitation for Imindi
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Hi and welcome to Imindi, a thought engine to help you to organize your own
thoughts and explore the thoughts of like-minded people.

You would use Imindi is that when you combine the thoughts in your mind with
the thoughts of people who have already been thinking about similar things,
you discover knowledge and insights that you may never have considered on
your own.

Thank you for choosing Imindi, its very early days and we know we have a lot
of rough edges and a lot to learn from all of you which is why this is a
private Beta and not a public launch. Please don`t hesitate to contact me at
adlin at imindi.com with any questions about Imindi.

Here is the link directly to sign up for Imindi:-

http://imindi.com/invitations/2cb2ed85030f7ce21a191d46031fdb43ea0b72f8

Happy Thinking!

Adam Lindemann
Founder