[p2p-research] Peer Governance of This List

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:11:54 CEST 2009

Very good questions Matt.

I m also interested in the situation in relation to the non profit entity.
As I stabilize my living situation in Brussels, I would like to find out how
I can contribute concerning finding grant opportunities with , for example,
the european commission, and collaborate with others on this list that might
want to eventually write applications under the p2pf non profit entity, and
in partnership with other non profit entities. ( I have some experience with
this dating back to my pre-hitch hiking lifestyle )

As for information overload, I have no problem with it either, except that I
filter the list and read according to thread titles.  It seems to me that
individuals that want to receive or contribute to more constructed and less
abundant flows of p2pf information can, I believe, resort to the p2pf blog,
or follow up specific topics on the p2pf ning ... or p2pf wiki ? ...

Dante

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Matt Cooperrider <mattcooperrider at gmail.com